Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jerry Sandusky admits to showering with boys, but says he never did anything sexual


Former coach Jerry Sandusky was interviewed by Bob Costas for NBC on Monday and these were his responses to the molestation allegations and charges:

"I enjoy being around children," Sandusky said. "I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them."

"I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

When Costas pressed him, asking if he was willing to concede to any wrongdoing, Sandusky replied: "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

Ok do you remember back when you were a kid and were suspected/caught doing something bad, and you knew you wouldn't get away with saying you didn't do anything at all, so you'd admit to doing a tiny part of it, in the hopes that you'd just get a quick scolding and it would all be forgotten in a few minutes? Like "What? I don't know what happened to Dad's birthday cake, I mean I ate a tiny piece of icing off the corner but that was it. Must have been someone else".

Yeah, that tactic doesn't quite work as well with molestation charges. "Me? Pedophile? no...I mean, sure, we horsed around a lot...naked..you know, showering, touching their legs...but nothing sexual no of course not".

Either admit it and face reality or just shut the fuck up because this is just pathetic, even Michael Jackson knew better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment